ORACLE IEEE Projects
Why ORACLE Projects?
Oracle is the best choice, when an organisation needs a database management system. Although there are many Database management systems, oracle solves the needs of the customer with full satisfaction. Oracle has Broad range of products which includes business- intelligence, Virtual Box , business applications and so on. Oracle database have a massive set of features that not only provide best performance for database, security for databases, privacy in database administration. Apart from this storage costing, redundant service for high-availability are its key strengths. Oracle database products are available for broad range of operating systems from MS windows to various OS of Unix like HP UX, Solaris, IBM AIX etc.
Why ORACLE Projects at Uniq?
In Coimbatore we offer IEEE final year projects on oracle only at UNIQ Technologies. We offer the Latest of the IEEE projects which is very innovative and Impressive in the real time applications. Projects are fully supported by well detailed training classes and graphical Representations. In each and every modules are discussed and questions are raised to clear the every doubts for better review presentations. The latest news of the leading market surveys ranked us top on best project centre in Coimbatore. Our technical team provides continuous guidance till the end of your project. So, Utilize and grab this opportunity and endorse your skills to the corporate level.
( Powered by UNIQ Technologies )
I.ORACLE 10g based DATABASE SECURITY
- Fast-Geo: Efficient Geometric Range Queries on Encrypted Spatial Data (IEEE 2017).
II.ORACLE Forms based PERFORMANCE TUNING
- Human-Powered Data Cleaning for Probabilistic Reachability Queries on Uncertain Graphs (IEEE 2017).
III.ORACLE Forms based TEXT MINING
- Towards Real-Time, Country-Level Location Classification of Worldwide Tweets Towards Real-Time, Country-Level Location Classification of Worldwide Tweets (IEEE 2017).
IV.ORACLE Forms based DIGITAL VISUALIZATION
- Progressive Shape-distribution-encoder for 3D Shape Retrieval (IEEE 2017).
V.ORACLE Forms based DATA MINING
- A Parallel Nonlocal Means Algorithm for Remote Sensing Image Denoising on an Intel Xeon Phi Platform (IEEE 2017).
VI.ORACLE Forms based WEB SERVICE
- Decentralized Configuration of Embedded Web Services for Smart Home Applications (IEEE 2017).
VII.ORACLE Forms based INFORMATION SECURITY
- Secure and Energy-Efficient Data Transmission System Based on Chaotic Compressive Sensing in Body-to-Body Networks (IEEE 2017).