DOTNET IEEE Projects
In the world of Web designing, Dot net is a topmost demanded technology. The technology which initiated by Microsoft is a base for all software development criteria. Common Runtime Language is a bottom of fruit in the web creation environment and it has a look of Java language. Requiring tool boxes and libraries all are present as an integrated function. By utilizing different series of custom, enterprise, MVC, rich internet application, migration service development the web applications will be designed. Presently, we were acquiring data belonging to the internet simply through mobile phones. The backbone for all this easy access is a Dot net technology.
Why DOTNET Project at Uniq?
We are proudly to say our dotneters are enacts the projects with the updated version 4.5.1 in dot net technology. If you want to make a difference from others choice then without any hesitation you can patently pick out the one of best project centers in Coimbatore. We are here in ready to change your dream world into a real world with the big bang support as a smoothie way and at the same time felt it as an effective one. Come and felt the affable guidance.
( Powered by UNIQ Technologies )
I. IEEE based IOT
- Damage-Mapping Algorithm Based on Coherence Model Using Multitemporal Polarimetric–Interferometric SAR Data (IEEE 2018).
- Anomaly Detection in Moving-Camera Video Sequences Using Principal Subspace Analysis (IEEE 2018).
- Effective Learner-Centered Approach for Teaching an Introductory Digital Systems Course (IEEE 2018).
II. IEEE based CLOUD COMPUTING
- Enabling Efficient User Revocation in Identity-based Cloud Storage Auditing for Shared Big Data (IEEE 2018).
- Enabling Identity-Based Integrity Auditing and Data Sharing with Sensitive Information Hiding for Secure Cloud Storage (IEEE 2018).
- PROST: Privacy-Preserving and Truthful Online Double Auction for Spectrum Allocation
- Auditing Big Data Storage in Cloud Computing Using Divide and Conquer Tables (IEEE 2018).
- Dynamic VM Scaling: Provisioning and Pricing through an Online Auction (IEEE 2018).
- Multi-user Multi-Keyword Rank Search over Encrypted Data in Arbitrary Language (IEEE 2018).
III. IEEE based ARTIFIAL INTELLIGENCE
- A Log Domain Pulse Model for Parametric Speech Synthesis (IEEE 2018).
- Compositional Model-Based Sketch Generator in Facial Entertainment (IEEE 2018).
IV. IEEE based BIG DATA
- Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence in Next-Generation Wireless Networks (IEEE 2018).
V. IEEE based BIO MEDICAL
- CHOBS: Color Histogram of Block Statistics for Automatic Bleeding Detection in Wireless Capsule Endoscopy Video (IEEE 2018).
VI. IEEE based DATA MINING
- Efficient and Expressive Keyword Search over Encrypted Data in Cloud (IEEE 2018).
- An Efficient Ranked Multi-Keyword Search for Multiple Data Owners over Encrypted Cloud Data (IEEE 2018).
VII. IEEE based IMAGE PROCESSING
- A New CNN-Based Method for Multi-Directional Car License Plate Detection (IEEE 2018).
- Learning Face Image Quality from Human Assessments (IEEE 2018).
- Blind Stereoscopic Video Quality Assessment: From Depth Perception to Overall Experience (IEEE 2018).
VIII. IEEE based INFORMATION SECURITY
- Identifying Objective and Subjective Words via Topic Modeling (IEEE 2018).
IX. IEEE based NETWORK SECURITY
- Halftone Image Watermarking by Content Aware Double-sided Embedding Error Diffusion (IEEE 2018).
- Social-Aware Secret Key Generation for Secure Device-to-Device Communication via Trusted and Non-Trusted Relays (IEEE 2018).
- An Efficient MSB Prediction-Based Method for High-Capacity Reversible Data Hiding in Encrypted Images. (IEEE 2018).
- Credit Card Fraud Detection: A Realistic Modeling and a Novel Learning Strategy (IEEE 2018).
X. IEEE based NETWORK
- Scalable Mobile Crowdsensing via Peer-to-Peer Data Sharing (IEEE 2018).
- Urban-Scale Human Mobility Modeling With Multi-Source Urban Network Data (IEEE 2018).
- A Deep Learning Approach to Network Intrusion Detection (IEEE 2018).
XI. IEEE based SECURE TRANSMISSION
- Wireless Powered Cooperative Communication Using Two Relays: Protocol Design and Performance Analysis (IEEE 2018).
- QoS-Aware Service Composition in Cloud Manufacturing: A Gale–Shapley Algorithm- Based Approach (IEEE 2018).
XII. IEEE based VISUAL CRYPTOGRAPHY
- Research on Deep Learning Techniques in Breaking Text-based Captchas and Designing Image-based Captcha (IEEE 2018).
XIII. IEEE based WEB MINING
- Sub-Selective Quantization for Learning Binary Code in Large-Scale Image Search (IEEE 2018).
- Catch You if You Misbehave: Ranked Keyword Search Results Verification in Cloud Computing (IEEE 2018).
- Product Adoption Rate Prediction in a Competitive Market (IEEE 2018).