BIG DATA IEEE Projects
Why BIG DATA Project?
In a day we process a numerous amount of data. If we take in to account the number of data it approximates up to nearly 2.5 quintillion bytes of data. All these Data’s comes from satellites which are used to gather many information’s like Climate, posts on social media, GPS signals, purchase records of online shopping and much more. We call this as Bid data. Any Company evaluates their technical and Economical trends based on the values of these data. These Data’s play a significant role in analysing the growth and fall statistics which aids for future Plans. The collection of these data’s and it’s processing requires a lot of technicality. Complicated techniques are not today’s strategy instead we go for Big data analysis.
Why BIG DATA Project at UNIQ?
At UNIQ Technologies, Coimbatore we offer IEEE final year projects on Big data. We train the students with the latest techniques adopted in Big data. Care is taken such that every module is learnt carefully with proper Documentation and graphical analysis. We provide A to Z materials for each project modules and guide them for review presentations till the end of their academic project. Training is more practical with graphical analysis rather than theoretical. A Convenient time is provided for training to facilitate students coming from different parts of the state. So why wait? Join us for better future ahead.
BIG DATA Projects
( Powered by UNIQ Technologies )
I. IEEE 2018 BIGDATA (Hadoop) based DATA MINING
- Using Closed-Set Speaker Identification Score Confidence to Enhance Audio-Based Collaborative Filtering for Multiple Users. (IEEE 2018)
- Application of Genetic Programming(GP)formalism for building disease predictive models from protein-protein interactions(PPI) data. (IEEE 2018)
- Health Monitoring on Social Media over Time. (IEEE 2018)
- A Distributed Short-Term Load Forecasting Method Based on Local Weather Information. (IEEE 2018)
- Sparse Portfolios for High Dimensional Financial Index Tracking. (IEEE 2018)
II. IEEE 2018 BIGDATA (Hadoop) based WEB MINING
- Influence Analysis of Emotional Behaviors and User Relationships Based on Twitter Data. (IEEE 2018)
- Semi-Supervised Spam Detection in Twitter Stream. (IEEE 2018)
- Prediction-based and Locality-aware Task Scheduling for Parallelizing Video Transcoding over Heterogeneous Map Reduce Cluster. (IEEE 2018)
- Weakly-supervised Deep Embedding for Product Review Sentiment Analysis. (IEEE 2018)
- Big Data Based Security Analytics for Protecting Virtualized Infrastructures in Cloud Computing. (IEEE 2018)