Android IEEE Projects
Why Android Project?
Now we all are living in a hurry burry world, so that all type of application came over automation field for an ease of access. For this purpose universalized automation technology Android will be used and which is exclusively established on mobile operating system. Now the domain which turns into a well known to all of us and it launched by the book of wisdom ‘Google’. We can compress the whole world into a single port by deploying this domain within a second. The only technology which magnetize the adult one to senior citizen one. The people who they felt pressure free while the make a communication with the android domain application. Due to this connecting bridge feature, the people endure jointly with the one who they all are from different part of the world.
Why Android Project at Uniq?
For your best choice can easily spot out our Project centre at Coimbatore. Our developed applications are available at Play store. Our experienced techies will lead you throughout your entire academic Project. With the help of our best techies, Students can be easily executing their thoughts. We are happy to convey, our projects all are based upon recent technology IEEE papers (2016).The guidance not only for particular stream peoples, it is a open book technology So, those who all are eager to developing software can also be utilize.
( Powered by UNIQ Technologies )
I. ANDROID based CRYPTOGRAPHY
- Efficient JPEG Steganography Using Domain Transformation of Embedding Entropy. (IEEE 2019)
II. ANDROID based DATA MINING
- Ant Colony Stream Clustering: A Fast Density Clustering Algorithm for Dynamic Data Streams. (IEEE 2019)
- Multi-bank Memory Aware Force-Directed Scheduling for High-Level Synthesis. (IEEE 2019)
- Secure Verifiable Ranked Choice Online Voting System Based on Homomorphic Encryption. (IEEE 2019)
- The analyze of the various methods for the location of Data Matrix codes in images. (IEEE 2019)
- Experiences Using QR Codes for Improving the Teaching-Learning Process in industrial Engineering Subjects (IEEE 2019)
- Serendipitous Recommendation in E-Commerce sing Innovator-Based Collaborative Filtering. (IEEE 2019)
- Smart Wearable Hand Device for Sign Language Interpretation System with Sensors Fusion. (IEEE 2019)
III. ANDROID based SURVEILLANCE
- A Lightweight Encryption Method for Privacy Protection in Surveillance Videos (IEEE 2019)
- Force-Driven Traffic Simulation for a Future Connected Autonomous Vehicle-Enabled smart Transportation System. (IEEE 2019)
- Location Privacy Violation via GPS agnostic Smart Phone Car Tracking. (IEEE 2019)
- Deep Person Detection in Two Dimensional Range Data. (IEEE 2019)
IV. ANDROID based CLOUD COMPUTING
- Parallel Crime Scene Analysis Based on ACP Approach. (IEEE 2019)
- Educative Game to Promote Phonological Awareness in Children with Neurodevelopmental Disorders (IEEE 2019).
- Decomposition: Parallel and Deterministic Simulation of Concurrent Java Executions in Cyber-physical Systems. (IEEE 2019)
- Staying Connected on the Go: Network Sharing Based on Multioperator Traffic Inside Moving Transportation. (IEEE 2019)
V. ANDROID based WEB SERVICES
- Leveraging Spatial Diversity for Privacy-Aware Location-Based Services in Mobile Networks. (IEEE 2019)
- Vehicle Scheduling of Single-Line Bus Service Using Operational Strategies. (IEEE 2019)
VI. ANDROID based IMAGE PROCESSING
- Video Salient Object Detection Using Spatiotemporal Deep Features. (IEEE 2019)
VII. ANDROID based REAL TIME APPLICATION SYSTEMS
- Learning Management Systems Activity Records for Students’ Assessment of Generic Skills. (IEEE 2019).
- Dynamic Case Retrieval Method With Subjective Preferences and Objective Information for Emergency Decision Making. (IEEE 2019)
- Modern Food Foraging Patterns: Geography and Cuisine Choices of Restaurant Patrons on Yelp. (IEEE 2019).
- Privacy-preserving Attribute-based Access Control Model for XML-based Electronic Health Record System. (IEEE 2019)
- Discovering the trading pattern of financial market participants: comparison of two co-clustering methods. (IEEE 2019)
- Product Adoption Rate Prediction in a Competitive Market. (IEEE 2019)
- Scalable Content-Aware Collaborative Filtering for Location Recommendation. (IEEE 2019)
- Locality Reconstruction Models for Book Representation. (IEEE 2019).
VIII. ANDROID based ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
- Content-Oriented User Modeling for Personalized Response Ranking in Chatbots. (IEEE 2019)
IX. ANDROID based NETWORKING
- Dynamic Transaction Management for System Level Quality-of-Service in Mobile APs. (IEEE 2019)
X. ANDROID based EMBEDDED
- An IoT Cloud System for Traffic Monitoring and Vehicular Accidents Prevention Based on Mobile Sensor Data Processing. (IEEE 2019)